Here is a step-by-step guide of contributing to TON Documentation with Tutorials.
You're lucky! It's a good opportunity to improve TON Ecosystem here.
If you decide to write tutorial, you can get some reward for outstanding materials:
- Special TON Footsteps NFT for the most valuable contributing to TON
- Reward in TON as payment for approved high-quality contribution like tutorial
Let's see how you can participate in contributing process.
Decide what you want to write
Find or write a material which you want to describe.
- Check a list of issues on TON Docs GitHub with
- OR write your own idea on TON Docs GitHub with tutorial template.
Describe a problem to get a reward
Write a ton-footstep to receive a funding for your contributing.
- Read about TON Footsteps program more detailed.
- TLDR: Use Cover "Explorers" article as an example.
- Write your own footstep to participate and wait for approve.
- After received
approvedlabel start to write your tutorial.
Writing a tutorial
Preparations. Minimize future amount of requested changes, save your time:
- Follow Tutorial Guidelines and check them with Sample Tutorial Structure
- Read Principles of a Good Tutorial to write amazing tutorial :)
- Inspire with Mint your first Jetton example in sources.
- Setup environment. Check the tutorial running your fork locally or using Gitpod.
- Write tutorial. Using the environment, see how tutorial looks like on your fork.
- Make a Pull Request. Open PR to get some feedback from maintainers.
- Get merged!
Receiving a reward
- After your PR in TON Docs got merged, please write in your ton-footsteps task.
- Follow a guide How to complete ton-footstep? to complete footstep and get reward.
- In your task, you will be asked for a wallet to send a reward.
- Get rewarded!