TON Center API
Standard HTTP JSON RPC. Similar to other blockchain APIs.
Clients connect to the ton-http-api server that proxies requests to the liteserver (node) using TonLib.
You can connect to public toncenter.com or run your own http-api instance.
Pros & Cons
✅ Habitual and suitable for a quick start, this is perfect for every newcomer looking to play with TON.
✅ Web-oriented. Perfect to interact with TON transactions, smart contracts from Web.
❌ Simplified. It's not possible to receive information where you need an indexed TON API.
❌ HTTP-Middleware. You can't fully trust server responses, because they do not contain Merkle proofs to validate that your data is genuine.
Get API key
To work with public TonCenter API you need an API key:
- Get an API key for Mainnet and Testnet: @tonapibot
GetBlock Nodes - 🚀 Instant Node installation with just a few clicks.
- GetBlock Nodes — connect and test your dApps using GetBlocks Nodes
- https://www.orbs.com/ton-access/ - HTTP API for The Open Network (TON).
- https://toncenter.com/api/v2/ — community-hosted project for Quick Start with API.
- ton-node-docker - [⭐NEW] Docker Full Node and Toncenter API.
- toncenter/ton-http-api — run your own RPC node.
- nownodes.io — NOWNodes full Nodes and blockbook Explorers via API.
- Chainbase — Node API and data infrastructure for The Open Network.