Welcome to the official TON Blockchain development documentation!
This resource aims to provide you with all the necessary information you'll need to build, test, and deploy applications on the TON Blockchain.
This is a collaborative open-source initiative, and contributions are always welcome. All documentation can be edited via GitHub, just follow these instructions.
- Get Started with TON is a step-by-step guide to interacting with TON Blockchain. (video tutorial included)
- TON Hello World series provides detailed step-by-step guides to wallets, smart contracts, mini apps, and testing & debugging smart contracts on TON.
If you're new to TON Blockchain development, it's recommended that you start from the beginning and work your way through these topics.
- The Open Network - A high-level overview of TON Blockchain.
- Blockchain of Blockchains - a down-to-earth explanation of TON Blockchain.
- Smart Contract Addresses - A detailed explanation of Addresses.
- Cells as a Data Structure - A high-level explanation of data structures.
- TON Networking - A high-level overview of TON peer-to-peer protocols.
- TON Virtual Machine (TVM) - A high-level overview of TON Virtual Machine.
- Transactions and Phases - A detailed explanation of transactions and phases.
- Transaction Fees - A high-level explanation of transaction fees.
- Node Types - A detailed explanation of node types.
- Run a Full Node - A detailed explanation of how to run a node.
- TON DNS & Sites - A detailed explanation of TON DNS & Sites.
- TON Storage - A detailed explanation of TON Storage.
Smart Contracts Development
Smart contracts are the building blocks of decentralized applications (DApps) on TON Blockchain. If you're looking to develop your own dApps, it's essential to understand how smart contracts work.Getting StartedUse Blueprint
The following resources provide valuable information for TON smart contract development:
- TON Hello World: Step-by-step guide for writing your first smart contract - An accessible and concise explanation of the fundamentals with JS.
- How to work with wallet smart contracts - Detailed and careful explanations of smart contract basics with the use of JS and GO.
- Learn Smart Contracts by examples (FunC, Fift)
Decentralized applications (DApps) are applications that run on a peer-to-peer network of computers rather than a single computer (TON Blockchain). They are similar to traditional web applications, but they are built on top of a blockchain network. This means that DApps are decentralized, meaning that no single entity controls them.Getting Started
- TON Connect — integration and authentication for DApps.
- Off-chain Payments Processing — examples and concepts for processing payments.
- TON Jetton processing — examples and concepts for processing Jettons.
- Fungible (FT) / Non-fungible (NFT) tokens — smart contracts, examples, tools
Take your first steps in DApps development with a comprehensive DApps building guide:
- TON Hello World: Step by step guide for building your first web client
- Telegram bot integration via TON Connect
SDKs and Examples
- Education - Unveil the comprehensive list of various educational materials, meticulously crafted by the remarkable TON Community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to the Frequently Asked Questions section.