Welcome to the TON documentation!
Whether you're a seasoned developer or new to the space, this page provides an introduction to the tools and resources you'll need to build on TON. Feel free to focus on the approach that suits the best for you.
- Get Started with TON is a step-by-step guide to interacting with TON Blockchain and writing your first application. (video tutorial included)
- TON Hello World series provides detailed step-by-step guides to wallets, smart contracts, web apps, and testing & debugging smart contracts on TON.
Smart Contracts development
Smart contracts are the building blocks of decentralized applications (dApps) on TON Blockchain. If you're looking to develop your own dApps, it's essential to understand how smart contracts work.BlueprintRead more
The following resources provide valuable information for TON smart contract development:
- TON Hello World: Step-by-step guide for writing your first smart contract - An accessible and concise explanation of the fundamentals with JS.
- How to work with wallet smart contracts - Detailed and careful explanations of smart contract basics with the use of JS and GO.
Web and dApps development
- Off-chain Payments Processing — examples and concepts
- TON Jetton processing — examples and concepts
- TON Connect — integration and authentication for applications
- Fungible (FT) / Non-fungible (NFT) tokens — smart contracts, examples, tools
Take your first steps in dApps development with a comprehensive dApps building guide:
- TON Hello World: Step by step guide for building your first web client
- Telegram bot integration via TON Connect
Examples & SDK
- Learn Smart Contracts by examples (FunC, Fift)
- Learn by examples (JS, Python, Go)
- SDK list (JS, Python, Go, Kotlin)
- Telegram Web Apps (TWA) Development
- TonLib SDK
- List of APIs
- Authorization SDK
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to the Frequently Asked Questions section.